Amcomri Entertainment Inc. (AMEN) has made available a new film investment fund of €10m to Officially Selected Films screening In Competition at the 2022 Richard Harris International Film Festival, while also announcing confirmation as the lead sponsor for the Richard Harris International Film Festival.
The funds can be invested across a number of film projects as selected by the Amcomri Entertainment Film Committee, with funding available to films screened in competition at the 2022 RHIFF as well as previous alumni of the festival. The investments are for feature films, animations and documentaries. The short film format is not eligible.
The fund was announced at a launch event in St John’s Castle, Limerick on Tuesday 16th August attended by Amcomri Entertainment CEO, Robert Price, alongside Zeb Moore, Director of The Richard Harris International Film Festival.
Terms and Conditions
- Projects eligible for the fund MUST be submitted through the portal only. DO NOT email scripts or treatments.
- The fund (and the decision making process) is entirely separate from RHIFF. The Richard Harris International Film Festival does not have a final say in this process.
- The directors and any volunteers or contractors associated with RHIFF have no involvement in the selection process of the fund. NO Canvassing RHIFF staff.
- Amcomri Entertainment does not provide early development funding – each project needs to be developed to the draft, script, & budget stage as a minimum requirement.
- The investments are for feature films, animations & documentaries.
- Applications to be made no later than 31/12/2022.
- Waivers for administration fee will not be granted.
- Applying to the fund does not guarantee selection at the festival and any submissions to the festival should only be done through film freeway nor does selection at the festival this year or in previous years guarantee that a project is eligible.
- Each and any investment will be at Amcomri’s sole discretion and based upon their commercial investment criteria.
- Applicants acknowledge that Amcomri receives a large number of applications from producers globally and that Amcomri will not be liable for an inadvertent similarities between any materials submitted to Amcomri and any film produced with Amcomri funding by another party.
- Informal approaches (other than queries on the application process & eligibility) and pitches will not be entertained and will be disregarded and this may affect the eligibility of the project.
Copyright & Ownership
- Writer, Director, and Producer credit will remain with the original filmmaking team.
- All ownership and rights to material submitted to the investment program remains with the original rights holder until and unless other agreements are made.
- Should your project be awarded funding, you are not obligated to accept it until and unless other agreements are made.